Digital Photography Tips

For the new individuals to digital photography, follow these simple tips to take your photography to the next level or just have a beginning understanding of digital photography. In this article, they mention the following:

1. Use Rule of Thirds
2. Avoid Camera Shake
3. Learn to Use the Exposure Triangle
4. Use a Polarizing Filter
5. Create a Sense of Depth
6. Use Simple Backgrounds
7. Don't Use Flash Indoors
8. Choose the Right ISO
9. Pan to Create Motion
10. Experiment with Shutter Speed

Even though an experienced photographer might find some of these tips rudimentary, I believe there might be something in here for every level. This article I found to be very helpful when I was first starting out and I continue to take these tips with me everywhere I go with my camera. For more information follow this link: https://www.exposureguide.com/top-10-digital-photography-tips/.

Comments